So easy, I could probably make it.
Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew Sorbets (recipe HERE)
- 8 to 10 cups ripe melon chunks (1 in.) from cantaloupe, honeydew, or watermelon
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint or basil, and/or a few thyme leaves (optional)
- 3 tablespoons honey
1. Whirl melon in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour into a bowl, cover, and chill until cold.
2. In a small saucepan, bring herbs, if using, and 1/2 cup water to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in honey. Pour into a bowl and chill until cool. Strain into melon purée.
3. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions. Serve immediately.
87 Calories in a 1/2-cup serving